BOX OFFICE LOCATION
Sleep Train Arena is located at:
One Sports Parkway
Sacramento, CA 95834
How To Purchase Tickets / Box Office Hours
General seating is available through Ticketmaster online/phone, and via Sleep Train Arena Box Office in person.
- Purchase tickets online through kings.com or Ticketmaster.com
- Call Ticketmaster @ (800) 745-3000
- Visit a retail outlet, find an outlet near you at http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/retaillocations.html
(Ada seating listed below)
SLEEP TRAIN ARENA Box Office
- Advance ticket sales are available Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 4 PM
- Box Office opens two (2) hours prior to an event on Sundays.
- Box Office is closed on All Sundays and Holidays on non event days.
- If you are interested in becoming a Suite ticket holder at Sleep Train Arena, please call (916) 287-9930
SLEEP TRAIN ARENA TICKET POLICY
Our goal is to make your purchasing experience quick, convenient, efficient and equitable, so we can get you on your way to live events as quickly as possible. The following is designed to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase.
- We accept several methods of payment to accommodate your needs. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Credit Card Verification
- Credit Card payments are only accepted by the original card holder, and a matching valid Driver’s License or State ID is required.
Who You Are Buying From
- Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and if so are void. We will only honor tickets purchased directly through Ticketmaster, Official Ticketmaster retail outlet, or from the Sleep Train Arena Box Office.
Pricing and Availability
- We sell tickets on behalf of Artists / Promoters, which means we do not set the ticket prices or determine seating locations, except under limited circumstances. Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online, phone centers, Ticketmaster retail locations and box offices. Most distribution points generally access the same ticketing system and inventory. Therefore, tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event. However, we do not control this inventory or its availability.
Service Fees and Order Processing Fees
- Tickets purchased to events at Sleep Train Arena typically subject to a per ticket facility fee and a 5% arena ticket surcharge.
- Opening acts or guests may sometimes tour with headlining performers. We are not always made aware of opening acts or the length of their performances. Opening acts, as well as festival performers, are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. No refund will be owed if an opening act or festival performer is changed or canceled.
- Will Call tickets may be picked up on the day of the event and at the Sleep Train Arena box office only. The Sleep Train Arena box office is open two hours prior to the event. Patrons must present the actual credit card used to place the order and a valid photo I.D. Will Call drop off is NOT available for any event. (We do/will accept outside will call, but may want to consider leaving this information posted as is)
- Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event and seat selection. Policies set forth by Artist / Promoter generally prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
- If a refund is issued, it will be issued using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. We will not be liable for travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a canceled or postponed event.
Canceled or Postponed Events
- In either case, Ticketmaster will alert you ASAP.
- Canceled Events - You’ll get an automatic refund for tickets bought online or by phone using your purchase payment method. If you bought your tickets at a retail location, please return them at the same location for a refund. (We refund all fees except UPS and retail pickup, and fees on certain Major League Baseball purchases.)
- Rescheduled Events - We’ll contact you with the new date and time. Can’t make the new date? Get a refund upon request.
- If your tickets are lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed, please contact the Sleep Train Arena Box office or Ticketmaster.
- For damaged or destroyed TicketFast (print-at-home) tickets, just print again from the link in your confirmation email or your My Ticketmaster account.
Refunds and Exchanges
- The standard policy for other venues and many artists, teams, etc. is No Refunds or Exchanges. But if something comes up closer to the event and you can’t make it, we’ll do everything we can to help. Just contact us!
- For group information, call 916-928-3650. Group tickets are not available for all shows.
- In general, children under two (2) years old are admitted free into Sleep Train Arena for LIVE events provided that they sit on an adult’s lap and do not occupy a seat. Please note that some events may have different age requirements. Please see specific show for more information.
Wheelchair and Accessible Seating Policy
- Accessible/disabled seating is available. Accessible seating is reserved exclusively for patrons with accessible needs and their companions. Patrons purchasing accessible seating may purchase one (1) accessible seat and one (1) companion seat adjacent to the accessible seat. Depending upon availability, seats for additional guests will be located as close as possible to the accessible space. This policy ensures that we are able to accommodate all those that need accessible seating.
- Sleep Train Arena is committed to working with patrons on a case-by-case basis to adequately accommodate individual needs. Patrons who need to exchange a non-accessible seat for a wheelchair or accessible seat should call the Box Office or Ticketmaster in advance to arrange for proper seating. This includes patrons who require interpretive services or canine companions. All ticket sales and exchanges are on a first-come/call, first-serve basis and will depend on ticket availability. There is no guarantee that any companion tickets will remain unsold and available.
Pricing and Other Errors
- If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or presale date or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then we will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of the Ticketmaster operated system.
Unlawful Resale of Tickets; Promotions
- Unlawful resale (or attempted resale), counterfeit or copy of tickets is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Certain maximum resale premiums and restrictions may apply in some states and we cannot be responsible for providing legal advice regarding resale or pricing of tickets. You are responsible for complying with all applicable ticket resale laws. In addition, we reserve the right to restrict or deny ticket purchasing privileges to anyone that we determine to be, or has been, in violation of our policies. Because we do not guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any non-authorized third party reseller (such as brokers or individuals), we recommend that you purchase tickets directly through Ticketmaster, authorized partners or from the venue box office to ensure ticket authenticity.