BOX OFFICE LOCATION
Sleep Train Arena is located at:
One Sports Parkway
Sacramento, CA 95834
How To Purchase Tickets / Box Office Hours
General seating is available through Ticketmaster online/phone, and via Sleep Train Arena Box Office in person.
- Purchase tickets online through kings.com or Ticketmaster.com
- Call Ticketmaster @ (800) 745-3000
- Visit a retail outlet, find an outlet near you at http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/retaillocations.html
(Ada seating listed below)
SLEEP TRAIN ARENA Box Office
- Advance ticket sales are available Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 4 PM
- Box Office opens two (2) hours prior to an event on Sundays.
- Box Office is closed on All Sundays and Holidays on non event days.
- If you are interested in becoming a Suite ticket holder at Sleep Train Arena please call (916) 928- 8168
Types of Payment Accepted
- Cash, Discover Card, American Express, Visa and MasterCard
Will Call tickets may be picked up on the day of the event and at the Sleep Train Arena box office only. The Sleep Train Arena box office is open two hours prior to the event. Patrons must present the actual credit card used to place the order and a valid photo I.D. Will Call drop off is NOT available for any event. (We do/will accept outside will call, but may want to consider leaving this information posted as is)
For groups of 10 or more, call 916-928-3650. Group tickets are not available for all shows.
In general, children under two (2) years old are admitted free into Sleep Train Arena for LIVE events provided that they sit on an adult’s lap and do not occupy a seat. Please note that some events may have different age requirements. Please see specific show for more information.
Wheelchair and Accessible Seating Policy
Accessible/disabled seating is available. Accessible seating is reserved exclusively for patrons with accessible needs and their companions. Patrons purchasing accessible seating may purchase one (1) accessible seat and one (1) companion seat adjacent to the accessible seat. Depending upon availability, seats for additional guests will be located as close as possible to the accessible space. This policy ensures that we are able to accommodate all those that need accessible seating.
Sleep Train Arena is committed to working with patrons on a case-by-case basis to adequately accommodate individual needs. Patrons who need to exchange a non-accessible seat for a wheelchair or accessible seat should call the Box Office or Ticketmaster in advance to arrange for proper seating. This includes patrons who require interpretive services or canine companions. All ticket sales and exchanges are on a first-come/call, first-serve basis and will depend on ticket availability. There is no guarantee that any companion tickets will remain unsold and available.
For information on services offered for patrons with disabilities, please call (916) 473-4029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.